• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adjusting Picture Quality In The Overlay Track

davidjmair

Question

Using the EMC VideoWave, I want to adjust the picture quality (lighten it) of something I want to use in the overlay track. I know you can do this in the regular image track, but it's not an "edit" option in the overlay track. It can't be copied down to the overlay track after adjusting it in the upper track either, unless I'm missing something. Is there a way to do this?

1 answer to this question

Using the EMC VideoWave, I want to adjust the picture quality (lighten it) of something I want to use in the overlay track. I know you can do this in the regular image track, but it's not an "edit" option in the overlay track. It can't be copied down to the overlay track after adjusting it in the upper track either, unless I'm missing something. Is there a way to do this?

You cannot adjust the quality attributes of a picture placed on the overlay track. Your only alternative is to adjust the picture in a picture editor, such as Photosuite, save it as a different name if you want to maintain the original, and then drag the adjusted picture to the overlay track.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Archived