Sign in to follow this  
dmmcintyre

MyDVD 5 Audio Issue

Question

Using MyDVD 5 on XP system, added pics to project and then added an mp3 sound which is approx. 1.25 minutes long. When previewing my project, the pics start up like they are supposed to and the music starts up, but at about 17 seconds into the project, the music stops. Why?

I have used this program before and didn't have this issue.

3 answers to this question

Did you download, or allow auto-update to download Internet Explorer 7 and/or WinPlayer 11 since the last time you used the program successfully?

Lynn

I downloaded both.

Using MyDVD 5 on XP system, added pics to project and then added an mp3 sound which is approx. 1.25 minutes long. When previewing my project, the pics start up like they are supposed to and the music starts up, but at about 17 seconds into the project, the music stops. Why?

I have used this program before and didn't have this issue.

IE 7 and WinPlayer 11 are Vista Versions that make changes deep inside the Operating System. A lot of software programs are derailed by them.

You have two choices:

Uninstall IE 7 and WinPlayer 11 - info on how is here:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=23162

Get a newer burning program that is compatible with both your present WinXP system and Vista.

Note that WinME used to be nicknamed Multiple Errors, and Vista is nicknamed ME II.

Lynn