• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Put Text Onto Dvd

dhussell

Question

5 answers to this question

Yes, it is. When in VideoWave, click on the picture that you have in the Production Editor. Then, click on the ABC icon in the lower portion of the Media Selector. Select the type of text, and go from there.

Yes, it is. When in VideoWave, click on the picture that you have in the Production Editor. Then, click on the ABC icon in the lower portion of the Media Selector. Select the type of text, and go from there.

Many thanks, that works a treat....

I have just created my first DVD containing a pile of holiday shots separated between five titles but would have liked to add text to the photos. Is this possible?

That will sure do the trick Bruce. Funny, as I had asked that identical question more than a year ago on the old forum and I'm pretty sure it was you that gave me the answer back then too.

Thanks again from a long time ago Bruce :)

Frank.......

That will sure do the trick Bruce. Funny, as I had asked that identical question more than a year ago on the old forum and I'm pretty sure it was you that gave me the answer back then too.

Thanks again from a long time ago Bruce :)

Frank.......

:huh: I have been around here too long. hehehe

Archived