Sign in to follow this  
Jen123

photo on DVD menu

Question

So I cannot figure out how to change the photo that shows when creating the DVD menu burning a slideshow. it deafults to the first photo in the slideshow. I woul dbe happy if I could just delete it entirely. sleecting one would be better though!

help?

6 answers to this question

So I cannot figure out how to change the photo that shows when creating the DVD menu burning a slideshow. it deafults to the first photo in the slideshow. I woul dbe happy if I could just delete it entirely. sleecting one would be better though!

help?

No replies yet probably because people didn't understand what you want to change.

1) What menu style?

2) Which image do you want to change? The background image for the menu or the smaller image that shows the first couple of seconds from each slide show or the image that shows in the movie button.? Select A, B or C

Please don't die if I give you the instructions.

help?

Pick another menu choice.

Pick another menu choice.

???? Did you notice that you posted to a thread that was from December 2007?

I read it. Perhaps others will too. I didn't seem to be resolved.

Are you asking the same question?

For the large background (A) you can right click on it and "Change the menu background". Select any still image or video.

On the menu I showed, for the individual movies ( C ) , select the small button and then right clcik to select thumbnail. This works with some menus that you select to be still.

This may also be helpful (tutorial video - silent)

Bradford, I hope you come back and read this and watch the video. Let us know if that helped.

Edited by sknis