• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

klink1948

Missing Utilities

Question

I have EMC10 Suite. On page 33 in the User Guide that came in the box, it says that Dvd Info Pro and Mobile Phone Doctor are included. They are not listed when I open EMC10 Suite. Are they part of one of the other programs?

Thanks for the file.

I copied the DVD Info Pro Folder to the C:\Program Files\Roxio folder from the C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7 folder. I ran your reg. file and got the Do More Button, but it doesn't do anything.

This is what was in your reg. file:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Roxio\RoxioCentral36\Applications\DVDInfoPro]

"ShellExecuteUsingAppPath"="DVDInfo.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\DVDInfo.exe]

"Path"="C:\\Program Files\\Roxio\\DVD Info Pro\\DVDInfoPro\\\"

@="C:\\Program Files\\Roxio\\DVD Info Pro\\DVDInfoPro\\dvdinfo.exe"

I don't know the first thing about creating a reg. file, but when I look at the Path it looks like there should be a DVDInfroPro folder inside a DVD Info Pro folder.

Is that why I don't get any action when I click the Do More Button?

Mine is located at:

C:\Program Files\Roxio\DVDInfo Pro

Version 9 DVDInfo Pro is a out date version 4.15, current free version is DVDInfoPro 4.76. The Drive Supported features don't list LightScribe, LabelFlash, Layer Jump Recording, BD, HD, and a whole bunch of other important info missing.

That is why I pointed you to the free and excellent CDDVDSpeed, and Nero InfoTool program, I use here..

Oh, I have actually downloaded, installed and used the above programs I spoke about! Try it you'll like it...

cd ;)

Thanks for the file.

I copied the DVD Info Pro Folder to the C:\Program Files\Roxio folder from the C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7 folder. I ran your reg. file and got the Do More Button, but it doesn't do anything.

This is what was in your reg. file:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Roxio\RoxioCentral36\Applications\DVDInfoPro]

"ShellExecuteUsingAppPath"="DVDInfo.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\DVDInfo.exe]

"Path"="C:\\Program Files\\Roxio\\DVD Info Pro\\DVDInfoPro\\\"

@="C:\\Program Files\\Roxio\\DVD Info Pro\\DVDInfoPro\\dvdinfo.exe"

I don't know the first thing about creating a reg. file, but when I look at the Path it looks like there should be a DVDInfroPro folder inside a DVD Info Pro folder.

Is that why I don't get any action when I click the Do More Button?

Mine is located at:

C:\Program Files\Roxio\DVDInfo Pro

As I said, you may need to alter the .reg file, so that the path to DVD Info Pro is how you have it.

Easiest way is to edit tthe registry: click start, run, type regedit, click OK or press enter.

In the Registry Editor window that opens, in the left pane (tree like structure) click on the +es to expand the branch below.

ou need to navigate to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\DVDInfo.exe

So click on the + next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

click on + next to SOFTWARE

etc, until you get to DVDInfo.exe. Left click on that key (folder icon) to show its contents in the right pane.

In the right pane, click on the Default value, click Modify, in the box that opens type the full path to dvdinfo.exe, click OK

Right click on the Path value, click mofify, type in the folder path to where the dvdindo.exe file is (without the file name itself), click OK.

Close the registry, see if now DVDinfo pro opens when you click do more button.

Version 9 DVDInfo Pro is a out date version 4.15, current free version is DVDInfoPro 4.76. The Drive Supported features don't list LightScribe, LabelFlash, Layer Jump Recording, BD, HD, and a whole bunch of other important info missing.

That is why I pointed you to the free and excellent CDDVDSpeed, and Nero InfoTool program, I use here..

Oh, I have actually downloaded, installed and used the above programs I spoke about! Try it you'll like it...

cd ;)

Thanks for the info.

Sorry I did not reply to your other post sooner. I have been trying some fixes for this and other Roxio and other computer issues on this computer and my other computer. I have the Nero InfoTool with my Nero Ultra 7.

I just wanted to get everything working in my Roxio programs.

As I said, you may need to alter the .reg file, so that the path to DVD Info Pro is how you have it.

Easiest way is to edit tthe registry: click start, run, type regedit, click OK or press enter.

In the Registry Editor window that opens, in the left pane (tree like structure) click on the +es to expand the branch below.

ou need to navigate to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\DVDInfo.exe

So click on the + next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

click on + next to SOFTWARE

etc, until you get to DVDInfo.exe. Left click on that key (folder icon) to show its contents in the right pane.

In the right pane, click on the Default value, click Modify, in the box that opens type the full path to dvdinfo.exe, click OK

Right click on the Path value, click mofify, type in the folder path to where the dvdindo.exe file is (without the file name itself), click OK.

Close the registry, see if now DVDinfo pro opens when you click do more button.

Thanks.

After a few tweaks the Do More Button now works.

Edited by klink1948