• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

the instruction at "0x6010219d" referenced memory at "0x00000016" could not be read

apple88210

Question

the instruction at "0x6010219d" referenced memory at "0x00000016" could not be read

the instruction at "0x7c910f29" referenced memory at "0x0000f0df" could not be read

the instruction at "0x749860b0" referenced memory at "0x00000000" could not be read

I created a slide show in videowave7 - then clicked DVD

when the DVD builder tried to load it crashed and I rec all three of these error messages.

Please help me I am creating these slide shows for my kids for Christmas.

8 answers to this question

You're welcome, sir.

OH good lord in heaven above!!!

I want to throw this !?#@@%! out the window!!!

OK! after going to Roxio support, purchasing the Roxio10, contacting customer support because they did not send the download, (still haven't sent the rebate), waiting for the download, uninstalling Roxio7 (because noone said that it would not "just" upgrade, trying to figure this one out... geez... and then to top it all off it does not recognize the slide show already created with 7... my fault I didn't ask that... ?!?

since I explained to the fellow on the phone I need it now "because" ... can someone please tell me what to do to get this one burned to disc to play in the DVD player... and create burn 3 more before chritmas day!

I have never been unhappier with Roxio than this very moment!

Please help the crazy Lady in NM

I still use EMC 7,5. One of the reasons I haven't upgraded is because the files created in 7x don't work in later versions. They would all have to be redone. I also have heard that the transitions aren't as good in the later versions. Someone who actually runs v10 might have a solution for you (but I don't think that you'll be able to use v7 files in v10).

the instruction at "0x7c910f29" referenced memory at "0x0000f0df" could not be read

the instruction at "0x749860b0" referenced memory at "0x00000000" could not be read

I created a slide show in videowave7 - then clicked DVD

when the DVD builder tried to load it crashed and I rec all three of these error messages.

Please help me I am creating these slide shows for my kids for Christmas.

Do you have Internet Explorer 7 and/or Windows Media Player 11 on your computer? If so, you have to roll both of them back to previous versions. They break EMC 7, 7.5, and 8.

Archived