• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Time Modified Differs On Mac And Pc

rrliu

Question

Using latest version of Toast 7. Burning a CD to be compatible with PC. When I view the directories on the CD on the PC (WinXP Professional), the time modified is one hour later than when I view them on the Mac. On both machines the clocks are set properly, incl. time zones and daylight savings options. Can anybody shed any light on this problem?

Thanks,

Richard

2 answers to this question

I would suggest checking your Regional Settings/Timezone for your PC. Also suggest using ISO 9660 under Data and see if that works.

Thanks for your suggestion. The regional settings are correct on both the PowerBook and the PC. I also tried ISO 9660. The same thing happens.

Using latest version of Toast 7. Burning a CD to be compatible with PC. When I view the directories on the CD on the PC (WinXP Professional), the time modified is one hour later than when I view them on the Mac. On both machines the clocks are set properly, incl. time zones and daylight savings options. Can anybody shed any light on this problem?

Thanks,

Richard

I would suggest checking your Regional Settings/Timezone for your PC. Also suggest using ISO 9660 under Data and see if that works.

Archived