Unable To Install 7.5

afenton999

Question

4 answers to this question

I run Windows XP with a 2.6 Athlon, MS 6712 motherboard, Geforce FX 5200.

No idea where I got my 7.5, I'm afraid, but it has worked fine on my other computer...'til yesterday, at least.

I lost another dvd disc last night, as a 'project' failed (froze) part way through encoding, though that may be due to a vid' I was trying to use, I suppose.

Thanks for your help, Bruce.

Didn't work, I'm afraid; a message came up asking to check a certain part of the program was where it should be. I tried re-try, and also ignore: no luck.

Man, computers are a pain.

Also, Gramps (ok to call you that?), can making a dvd project cause a comp' to crash? That is what's happened on my first computer, just today...twice!

Bummer.

When I try to install 7.5 on a second home computer I get an error message:

_is5A.tmp

The instruction at "0x0041e14c" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".

Anyone know what that's all about?

Thanks

Copy both disks to your hard drive, and try to install from there.

Didn't work, I'm afraid; a message came up asking to check a certain part of the program was where it should be. I tried re-try, and also ignore: no luck.

Man, computers are a pain.

Also, Gramps (ok to call you that?), can making a dvd project cause a comp' to crash? That is what's happened on my first computer, just today...twice!

Bummer.

List your computer specs, similar to how I have mine in my signature. Where did you get your version 7.5?

Archived