Error Code 800700E While Encoding Movie

Jacysmom

Question

I have a light scribe lg dvd/cd burner. Just bought in the last 3 months. I have my slideshow all put together and I can preview it on my computer but when I try to burn the disc I am getting the error 8007000e Error While Encoding Movie. I am using a Memorex DVD+R disc. I am running this on Windows XP. Please help!!

6 answers to this question

I have a light scribe lg dvd/cd burner. Just bought in the last 3 months. I have my slideshow all put together and I can preview it on my computer but when I try to burn the disc I am getting the error 8007000e Error While Encoding Movie. I am using a Memorex DVD+R disc. I am running this on Windows XP. Please help!!

What version of EMC do you have? Are you running software or hardware render?

You might try burning to an image file first instead of direct to dvd. And, very few people have anything good to day about Memorex so you definitely should try another brand of media.

What version of EMC do you have? Are you running software or hardware render?

You might try burning to an image file first instead of direct to dvd. And, very few people have anything good to day about Memorex so you definitely should try another brand of media.

I have Easy CD & DVD in the red box. I just bought the software right after I bought the burner. I had no idea that I would run into this much trouble or I would have started a lot sooner. I will definitely try a different brand. I am brand new to this and this is the first dvd I have ever tried to create. I have burned only 1 cd so I am really new to this. How do I save to an image file first? Sorry you have tapped into someone that is this computer illiterate but you have no idea how much I appreciate your help. I have been trying to figure this out for a week with no luck.

I have Easy CD & DVD in the red box. I just bought the software right after I bought the burner. I had no idea that I would run into this much trouble or I would have started a lot sooner. I will definitely try a different brand. I am brand new to this and this is the first dvd I have ever tried to create. I have burned only 1 cd so I am really new to this. How do I save to an image file first? Sorry you have tapped into someone that is this computer illiterate but you have no idea how much I appreciate your help. I have been trying to figure this out for a week with no luck.

Since I don't have nor ever used the version you have, I'm going to have to back out and allow the users who have used that version to help you out. I can only stand by my comment on Memorex.

Good luck.

Let's start with the basics…

I assume you are in MyDVD. Now tell us about the source. Where did it come from?

Have you done any edits, transitions, etc.?

Under Tools – Options, try setting Render to Software.

I am in My DVD Express. I can't find an option to render to software. The source is pictures that I scanned into my computer and created a slideshow. Then I had the cd's and added 2 songs for background music and like I said I can watch it and it plays just fine it is just when I go to burn disc that I get the error. Thank you so much for responding.

I am in My DVD Express. I can't find an option to render to software. The source is pictures that I scanned into my computer and created a slideshow. Then I had the cd's and added 2 songs for background music and like I said I can watch it and it plays just fine it is just when I go to burn disc that I get the error. Thank you so much for responding. I just went out and bought Sony dvd+r discs and now I am getting error code 8004520c Error While Encoding Movie.

Render: My mistake, MyDVD Express doesn't have that option…

Next thing to check is the drivers for your Video Card.

After making sure you have the latest, burn the production to File rather than to disc. Pay close attention to where it puts the ISO file it is creating!

Then under Copy, choose Burn Image and navigate to that file and try a burn.

Archived