• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

dvdchecklib

perplext

Question

2 answers to this question

What are you trying to capture from? What application are you using-- remember there are about 35 applications in the program. Please also post some information about your computer.

Remember that if you are trying to capture or copy from a commercial disc, it won't work.

I have an HP Pavilion a1737c, running Vista Home Premium. I am simply trying to capture from a non-commerial (home video) DVD. When I select the "capture video" option from the main menu the next page shows the error message, with or without a DVD in reader. One person has replied that the presence of Ulead, which I have, causes some type of conflict, and suggests capturing video using Ulead, then using those files on Creator 10. I have been able to do this. Will removal of Ulead resolve the video capture problem with Creator 10?

I recently installed creator 10. When I go to capture video, an error message "dvdchecklib interface could not be created" appears and the component will not work. I uninstalled and did a clen install--same error message. Any suggestions?

What are you trying to capture from? What application are you using-- remember there are about 35 applications in the program. Please also post some information about your computer.

Remember that if you are trying to capture or copy from a commercial disc, it won't work.

Archived