• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mini-DVD presentations

davideri

Question

I like to make mini-dvd photosuite slideshow presentations that I would describe as artistic which is to say I think they could entertain a broad audience. I take a topic and combine it with approbriate music and the results can be wonderful and surprising at times. Anyway does anyone know of a subsription site where I can upload these shows so that others can view them on demand? Thanks to all who respond.

1 answer to this question

I like to make mini-dvd photosuite slideshow presentations that I would describe as artistic which is to say I think they could entertain a broad audience. I take a topic and combine it with approbriate music and the results can be wonderful and surprising at times. Anyway does anyone know of a subsription site where I can upload these shows so that others can view them on demand? Thanks to all who respond.

When you say that you're combining them with music, you're probably doing that in VideoWave.

You can output those slideshow/movies in a format that will be accepted on sites like Utube or Google and share them with others. You need to find out the requirements from those sites, then do a File/ output production to.... video file and choose the format you need from the drop down menu.

Archived