• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mini-DVD presentations

davideri

Question

I like to make mini-dvd photosuite slideshow presentations that I would describe as artistic which is to say I think they could entertain a broad audience. I take a topic and combine it with approbriate music and the results can be wonderful and surprising at times. Anyway does anyone know of a subsription site where I can upload these shows so that others can view them on demand? Thanks to all who respond.

9 answers to this question

I like to make mini-dvd photosuite slideshow presentations that I would describe as artistic which is to say I think they could entertain a broad audience. I take a topic and combine it with approbriate music and the results can be wonderful and surprising at times. Anyway does anyone know of a subsription site where I can upload these shows so that others can view them on demand? Thanks to all who respond.

Buzz, a Roxio/Sonic Solutions product that makes it easy to upload to on-line sites has direct connections to YouTube, Go Fish, and Silver light Streaming. There is no need to use that however. There is also no need to buy the $20 version.

Also,if you had EMC 10 , you could upload your video to YouTube directly from inside Media Manager.

Buzz, a Roxio/Sonic Solutions product that makes it easy to upload to on-line sites has direct connections to YouTube, Go Fish, and Silver light Streaming. There is no need to use that however. There is also no need to buy the $20 version.

Also,if you had EMC 10 , you could upload your video to YouTube directly from inside Media Manager.

Just to make sure we are on the same page - I am talking EMC7.5 photosuite slideshows with audio and you are talking videos. Can I upload 'slideshows' using Buzz?

I thought EMC7.5 was 'close enough' but I guess not. Anyway I want to use Buzz to upload my stuff - should I upgrade to EMC10? Thanks again.

I thought EMC7.5 was 'close enough' for Buzz but I guess not. Should I upgrade to EMC10 to upload my slideshows to the net?

So how do I load a slideshow into Buzz for later upload on the net?

Just watch the video that has a button on the page I linked to. The video explains everything including making a slide show. You can also take the slide show you make in VideoWave in EMC 7.5 and output that to a mpg or other format file. Add that to Buzz and upload.

It has been a while since I used VideoWave in EMC 7.5 but you can output the project to a file by using the film reel icon above the preview screen in VideoWave. That's how it is done with V8 and higher. How were you sharing the slide shows before?

There is a forum for Heritage programs further down on the site; in there are the forums for 7.5 and lower.

Just watch the video that has a button on the page I linked to. The video explains everything including making a slide show. You can also take the slide show you make in VideoWave in EMC 7.5 and output that to a mpg or other format file. Add that to Buzz and upload.

It has been a while since I used VideoWave in EMC 7.5 but you can output the project to a file by using the film reel icon above the preview screen in VideoWave. That's how it is done with V8 and higher. How were you sharing the slide shows before?

There is a forum for Heritage programs further down on the site; in there are the forums for 7.5 and lower.

I wasn't sharing them before as I just recently figured out how to use photosuite.

Archived