• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast 7

jmcg29

Question

3 answers to this question

I think that would violate the license agreement. However, if you registered your copy of Toast then all the information you need to install it is available to you when logging into Roxio's site. All you need to do is download and install the latest Toast update and enter your registration key info that you submitted when registering.

I think that would violate the license agreement. However, if you registered your copy of Toast then all the information you need to install it is available to you when logging into Roxio's site. All you need to do is download and install the latest Toast update and enter your registration key info that you submitted when registering.

Thanks for the note, Tsantee. I have tried my original code key to activate 7.1.3 but it won't accept it. Any thoughts? Thanks. jm

Thanks for the note, Tsantee. I have tried my original code key to activate 7.1.3 but it won't accept it. Any thoughts? Thanks. jm

It may be that Roxio blocked your key from activating. You'll need to contact Roxio's customer support to clear this up.

Archived