• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Preview video

kwalkz

Question

I just reinstalled Easy Media Creator 9. I had to rebuild my computer. I'm wracking my brain trying to remember if after you drop a movie into the main menu it showed a preview thumbnail as in previous versions. If so, can anyone think why it might not be showing up. It shows up in the chapter menus.

9 answers to this question

Quick question. Is there a simple way to select the video preview option when creating a custom theme?

I'm not sure what you want to preview.

I you are creating a custom menu, and want to see it during editing, just watch it there (where you are editing). If you want to preview the finished custom menu, click on the right arrow icon above the preview window, just to the left of the preview icon. Also make sure that you use the icon that looks like a walking man to have the menus animated or still.

If that doesn't help, please clarify what you want to preview.

I just reinstalled Easy Media Creator 9. I had to rebuild my computer. I'm wracking my brain trying to remember if after you drop a movie into the main menu it showed a preview thumbnail as in previous versions. If so, can anyone think why it might not be showing up. It shows up in the chapter menus.

Some menu styles will show thumbnails and some will show texts only. If you click on Change Menu Styles, a box will come up showing different styles and how they look like.

I'm not sure what you want to preview.

I you are creating a custom menu, and want to see it during editing, just watch it there (where you are editing). If you want to preview the finished custom menu, click on the right arrow icon above the preview window, just to the left of the preview icon. Also make sure that you use the icon that looks like a walking man to have the menus animated or still.

If that doesn't help, please clarify what you want to preview.

Sorry for the lack of clarity. I'm looking create a custom theme that has the thumbnail of the movie that is on the DVD in the main menu.

Sorry for the lack of clarity. I'm looking create a custom theme that has the thumbnail of the movie that is on the DVD in the main menu.

I figured out where to add it. Once I added the movie into the menu I selected the Show Settings. Once that comes up go to Style and choose a button style.

The only problem I have now is that the preview doesn't show up on the burned disc. I just get a box with color. It shows up during the encoding process.

I figured out where to add it. Once I added the movie into the menu I selected the Show Settings. Once that comes up go to Style and choose a button style.

The only problem I have now is that the preview doesn't show up on the burned disc. I just get a box with color. It shows up during the encoding process.

That's because the box is highlighted to show that it is ready for you to click on the play button.

In rebuilding your computer did you update the drivers for your video card/chip? Also DirectX 9c

That's because the box is highlighted to show that it is ready for you to click on the play button.

I don't think so. When it highlights it goes to a different color and show a brief bit of the preview before going to the main movie.

Archived