• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

MORE MENUS FOR DVD9

ATE_UP

Question

3 answers to this question

It says EMCSuitev9.1efigsd

9.1 I guess. I saved a few dollars and got it through Sonic solutions as a download but I bought the CD too. I guess I should have just bought the full retail boxed one at the store. Is there any where I can go to download more menus though?

It says EMCSuitev9.1efigsd

9.1 I guess. I saved a few dollars and got it through Sonic solutions as a download but I bought the CD too. I guess I should have just bought the full retail boxed one at the store. Is there any where I can go to download more menus though?

If you bought the 9.1, then you have already paid for the extra menus. No need to pay for them again.

There should have been two files to download and install; one is the program and the other is the "Content". Did you get the two files? If you got the CD, there should be two of them; just like the files. (EMC 10 is different, it comes on a DVD with both files)

If you installed both files/discs, then go to Windows, Control Panel, add or remove programs, find the V9 content listing and run a repair. Sometimes the files install but the program can't find the content. This can sometimes be related to installing the program and content to a fragmented disc or installing while the anti-virus is active.

I was wondering where I go to get more menus? My CD came with only 3.

Exactly what version of EMC 9 did you get? If you got the retail or downloaded version, it came with a Content CD that has to be installed after the program is installed. It adds more themes as well as templates and effects.

Archived