HELP PLEASE!

Zilmo

Question

Greetings. I just bought this software yesterday. I am trying to put together music compilations on cd's. The booklet that came with the software is very short on information. Going through the software, it seemed to me, and I could easily be wrong, that the Creator Classic was the best place to do this.

So, when you add a tune(or a group of tunes), it makes you save it to your computer before you can burn it. You have five format options, with the default being mp3. I have tried saving music in all five formats, and then burning them on to a blank disc. I get nothing, Absolutely nothing when I then try to play the disc on a cd player.

What am I doing wrong? Can you go from disc to disc just leaving the blank one in a drive as you load tunes? Is Creator Classic the wrong way to be doing this?

I am extremely frustrated. I have spent several hours now, with no joy.

Mike

8 answers to this question

Not sure about my burner. I have a Sony Vaio that's only a year old, and I haven't usewd it before. The last disc I tried to burn, I tried playing in a number of players. In my truck it played a popping and scratchy first 20 seconds of the first track then nothing.

Can you play a commercial cd?

Is your burner working? Have you written anything with it since this problem surfaced? Data disc, anything?

Does the CD show any burn rings when you inspect it?

Not sure about my burner. I have a Sony Vaio that's only a year old, and I haven't usewd it before. The last disc I tried to burn, I tried playing in a number of players. In my truck it played a popping and scratchy first 20 seconds of the first track then nothing.

Archived