• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

music wont show up on the music track

lindzjae

Question

I am NOT a technologicaly savy person. I just need to do this for a school assignment. I have roxio easy media creator 8.

I had everything just fine and then the audio track that was playing (which had played just fine before i might ad) was playing a completely different song...go figure. So I thought, "Uhhhhhhh...ok...? I'll just reload it." So i deleated it and planned to jsut reload it back on. Guess that was a bad idea...? but it wasn't the right song anyway...?

So my problem is this now: It lets me pick a song and asks if I want to put it on the music or sound effects track. I say music because I have other stuff on the sound effects track that I need to be there....so I click "ok" and the music DOESN'T SHOW UP! it's NOT there. :angry2: and I don't know what to do. I dont understand most of technology. You'd think being 18 i would but I dont. I run my ipod, my phone, the internet.....and that's about it. programs are not my cup of tea.

Please help

1 answer to this question

I am NOT a technologicaly savy person. I just need to do this for a school assignment. I have roxio easy media creator 8.

I had everything just fine and then the audio track that was playing (which had played just fine before i might ad) was playing a completely different song...go figure. So I thought, "Uhhhhhhh...ok...? I'll just reload it." So i deleated it and planned to jsut reload it back on. Guess that was a bad idea...? but it wasn't the right song anyway...?

So my problem is this now: It lets me pick a song and asks if I want to put it on the music or sound effects track. I say music because I have other stuff on the sound effects track that I need to be there....so I click "ok" and the music DOESN'T SHOW UP! it's NOT there. :angry2: and I don't know what to do. I dont understand most of technology. You'd think being 18 i would but I dont. I run my ipod, my phone, the internet.....and that's about it. programs are not my cup of tea.

Please help

Clear the proxy files, and I don't have EMC 8 on my computer, but I think you go to Tools, click on Options, then click on the Clear button by Proxy Files. That should do the trick.

Archived