• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

MYDVD 9 MENUS DON'T DISPLAY

PLITSEK

Question

My System is:

Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CP @ 2.40GHz 2.39GHz

Mainboard: INTEL EXTREME SEIRES D975XBX2

Memory: 2046 Mb

OperatinG System WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE

Video Card NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600GT

I have made a project first only with video and chapters for each part of my video. After that I burned the project on hard disc.

Menus work fine showing each menu. After that I have decided to insert a slide show with photos and a background music on my project. I made a test previewing the project before bunrning it on harddisk and all menus worked fine. After burning on hard disk and playing the video the menus didn´t worked. Video starts automatically and when I press the menu button the slideshow begins playing the music on the back. Menus don´t appear.

I have already update video driver and DVD firmware for Windows Vista and the problem still there.

Anybody can help me?

1 answer to this question

My System is:

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad CP @ 2.40GHz 2.39GHz

Mainboard: INTEL EXTREME SEIRES D975XBX2

Memory: 2046 Mb

OperatinG System WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE

Video Card NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600GT

I have made a project first only with video and chapters for each part of my video. After that I burned the project on hard disc. Menus work fine showing each menu.

After that I have decided to insert a slide show with photos and a background music on my project. I made a test previewing the project before bunrning it on harddisk and all menus worked fine. After burning on hard disk and playing the video the menus didn´t worked. Video starts automatically and when I press the menu button the slideshow begins playing the music on the back. Menus don´t appear.

I have already update video driver and DVD firmware for Windows Vista and the problem still there.

Anybody can help me?

How did you burn the project to the hard disc - as an ISO file? How did you play it?

Did you use VideoWave to do your slide show and then add the project file to your menu?

Did you accidentially make an ISO file (or folders) without a menu?

Perhaps there is more information in your post that I don't see or perhaps I'm looking for jargon rather than the text you used? Could you clarify?

Archived