• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

burnt cd will not play in stereo

mary414

Question

25 answers to this question

Hi, have tried burning Audio Disc and the option of burning Audio Disc for Car and Home Stereo but will only play on pc. Have tried to Finalize Disc but a box appears and says to use "appendable media" ????

Any help

Ok, let me put it a different way. Try using Music Disc Creator.

What does it do? Is there a splash screen or an error message or just nothing happens?

Try this work around and see if it works. Start DVD Music Assistant--Click Add Tracks and then add your music then click Next twice. You should then see a choice on the left to 'Edit in Music Disc Creator'. It will give you a choice to 'Switch Now'. You can then click on the 'Audio CD' tab at the top and continue from there. Try that and let me know if that works.

Hi Paul, Many thanks for your replies. I have sorted it.

On Creator 9 Tools/Options/Data. CD Recording Drop down box for Type; You have a choice of TRACK AT ONCE (OPEN) or TRACK AT ONCE (CLOSED). I chose Track At Once (Closed) and I have burnt a disc that plays in my stereo Yippppeeee.

Many many thanks for everybodies help and patience with this problem.

Regards

Mary

Start by telling us which of the 35 programs in the Suite you used? (Should be in the Title Bar at the top of the program) Or it may be in the clicks that got you there.

Using Windows Explorer to look at the disc. What is on it?

Many thanks for reply

I am using the burn audio cd for car or home cd player and the music is showing on the disc and plaiyng on the pc but not on any other device

Have you tried using Music Disc Creator, in the EMC 9 suite?

Hi, have tried burning Audio Disc and the option of burning Audio Disc for Car and Home Stereo but will only play on pc. Have tried to Finalize Disc but a box appears and says to use "appendable media" ????

Any help

Hi. Yes it shows each track number followed by .cda

"Am running Vista and Easy Creator 9. Could burn cds and play them in stereo when first had pc with Vista."

Has anything changed like a update to Vista?

Have you changed CD-R disc's?

cd

Haver tried starting fom icon on desktop and off the start button but will not work

What does it do? Is there a splash screen or an error message or just nothing happens?

Try this work around and see if it works. Start DVD Music Assistant--Click Add Tracks and then add your music then click Next twice. You should then see a choice on the left to 'Edit in Music Disc Creator'. It will give you a choice to 'Switch Now'. You can then click on the 'Audio CD' tab at the top and continue from there. Try that and let me know if that works.

Do u think I should try a different make of cd-r

Are the disc's your using now the same make, spindle that played before?

Yes, if you have another make/brand of disc try it. Did you get a warning box that you will not be able append any music to the current disc, when clicking the burn button?

Try using the start, programs, Roxio Easy Media Creator 9, Audio, Music disc creator program, not through the home app!

cd

Are the disc's your using now the same make, spindle that played before?

Yes, if you have another make/brand of disc try it. Did you get a warning box that you will not be able append any music to the current disc, when clicking the burn button?

Try using the start, programs, Roxio Easy Media Creator 9, Audio, Music disc creator program, not through the home app!

cd

hi again.

Yes we do get that warning box and we will try another make of cd-r. Do u recommend recordable or rewritable cds as i think i read that this roxio will only work with recordable. I will try using the start programs etc as u suggest.

Many thanks for reply

hi again.

Yes we do get that warning box and we will try another make of cd-r. Do u recommend recordable or rewritable cds as i think i read that this roxio will only work with recordable. I will try using the start programs etc as u suggest.

Many thanks for reply

Use CD-R, car or home cd players don't like CD-RW's.

cd

Archived