• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Two Questions

Bruce R

Question

1. Applying Transition Themes; In Videowave under the menu option apply transition themes, when the box pops up with the various styles, I was expecting that a preview mode was available to show a preview of whichever theme you were thinking about was included in this box. I just see the box with the various theme names, no way to preview it first. Am I missing something, because on the tutorials it indicates that there is a preview here.

2. Chapter Menus, do you have to wait until you get to My DVD to add Chapter menus? I was thinking that in my old version 7, I added all kinds of chapters, banners, and other dividers within Video wave. If not, I guess that EMC 10 just adds a new level of editing, or I missing something?

Thanks,

Bruce

1 answer to this question

1) Click the "Show Effect Selector" and choose the theme category to show all transitions in that particular category. Click the green-colored right arrow on the lower right corner of a transition to preview it. Do for each transition you want to preview.

2) Basically yes. Or you can start marking the chapter points in Videowave using the markers. See the post in the Tips & Tricks section of Easy Media Creator 10 for detailed instructions..

Archived