• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What is the best way?

justin860

Question

I am trying to make a dvd with the fewest amount of dvd's. I have about 5 hours of video content. The videos are all in 22-41 minute clips. Taken from a dvd cam. The format they are in now is Video_TS and 2 are in VR_movie format.

If I cant to combine as many as I can, I know it can't be more then 2 hours. Does anyone know the best way? I started to compile with mydvd and i keep getting an error after the first movie is done, that says i do not have enough room on my drive, when there is more then 15 gb on either drive I am using.

Anyone know the best way to combine them and put them on dvd's?

The last thing I did was make a dvd production in mpeg 2 and am not making a dvd/dvd to play on a dvd player.

2 answers to this question

I am trying to make a dvd with the fewest amount of dvd's. I have about 5 hours of video content. The videos are all in 22-41 minute clips. Taken from a dvd cam. The format they are in now is Video_TS and 2 are in VR_movie format.

If I cant to combine as many as I can, I know it can't be more then 2 hours. Does anyone know the best way? I started to compile with mydvd and i keep getting an error after the first movie is done, that says i do not have enough room on my drive, when there is more then 15 gb on either drive I am using.

The last thing I did was make a dvd production in mpeg 2 and am not making a dvd/dvd to play on a dvd player.

If all you want to do is archive the video files, use Creator Classic to burn the video files to a blank DVD.

Its unclear what you are really trying to do. In one statement you say you want to make a DVD which means creating a DVD that you play on a DVD player. In your last statement you say you don't want to make a DVD to play on a DVD player. So what is it you are trying to create: a data DVD which simply archives the video files on the DVD (in which case you do what sknis recommends) or are you trying to create a video DVD?

Archived