• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave

jp@zen.co.uk

Question

I have brought some still pictures across from Slideshow and put the transitions in. I have added music but now notice the "make video and audio the same length" button has disappeared even though it is shown on the help menu. Anyone know where it has gone or an alternate way of synchronising the two ?

John

4 answers to this question

Your welcome and feel free to post other problems, it is no bother to me or the other users.

I must confess, however, it took me a bit of time to find the fit to audio feature in V8 because I do not use it very often. I was looking for an icon also. I guess we just get comfortable with prior versions and expect things will be the same when we upgrade.

They should never have gotten rid of the icon. It was a no brainer to have it where it was in version 7 and 7.5.

I have brought some still pictures across from Slideshow and put the transitions in. I have added music but now notice the "make video and audio the same length" button has disappeared even though it is shown on the help menu. Anyone know where it has gone or an alternate way of synchronising the two ?

John

Click Production from the top tool bar and then select Fit Video & Audio.

Hope that helps

Aren't I a twit? Thanks Merv should have spotted that one. Just because it has been moved as an icon, it doesn't mean it's not there. Hope not to bother you again.

John

Your welcome and feel free to post other problems, it is no bother to me or the other users.

I must confess, however, it took me a bit of time to find the fit to audio feature in V8 because I do not use it very often. I was looking for an icon also. I guess we just get comfortable with prior versions and expect things will be the same when we upgrade.

Archived