• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Progress Dialog Display Error

lancedrake

Question

Runtime environment: Toast Titanium Version 8.0.3 - Mac OSX 10.4.11 - MacPro 2.2.66Ghz Dual-Core Xeon - 5GB 667 MHz DDR2 RAM - ATI Radeon X1900 display card - PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-112D Revision: 1.21

Hi Roxio Titanium Developers,

Creating a DL-DVD as a data disk, got this for a display as per progress. The 'bar' stopped updating at 58%

ProgressDialogDisplayError.jpg

HTH,

Lance Drake

3 answers to this question

Well, I'm glad it's not just me.

I also have this problem.

The progress bar, (as shown above), stops at certain percentage points either during burning or verifying or both.

However the progress bar in the Dock is fine.

So is this going to be fixed, or is it a case of "update to Toast 9"; which I'm just not prepared to do.

Me too but I am also having the problem in the dock progress bar. My main question is should I hit stop or just leave it? To keep verifying.

The progress bar stopped at 32% when writing and yet the time remaining kept going down. When time remaining got to zero it said it was writing the lead out but the percent completed stayed at 32%. It then started verifying and the progress bar has not moved at all. it is blue and sitting visually at 32%.

Help.

Liam

Well, I'm glad it's not just me.

I also have this problem.

The progress bar, (as shown above), stops at certain percentage points either during burning or verifying or both.

However the progress bar in the Dock is fine.

So is this going to be fixed, or is it a case of "update to Toast 9"; which I'm just not prepared to do.

Archived