• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

disc in LightScribe drive not recognized

DP402

Question

When attempting to use LightScribe I receive an error message "the disc in the LightScribe drive is not recognized." The drive does not seem to be responding at all - lights do not come on and I do not hear it reading the disk. I have tried everything I can think of to resolve the problem. My disk is in the drive correctly; I have tried other disks and receive the same error message; LightScribe disagnostic utility shows status as OK; I have restarted my computer. I am using Roxiio Express Labeler v3.1.1.0. I created a label using LightScribe about 5 months ago. At that time the software was also very tempermental.

1 answer to this question

When attempting to use LightScribe I receive an error message "the disc in the LightScribe drive is not recognized." The drive does not seem to be responding at all - lights do not come on and I do not hear it reading the disk. I have tried everything I can think of to resolve the problem. My disk is in the drive correctly; I have tried other disks and receive the same error message; LightScribe disagnostic utility shows status as OK; I have restarted my computer. I am using Roxiio Express Labeler v3.1.1.0. I created a label using LightScribe about 5 months ago. At that time the software was also very tempermental.

PROBLEM: Lightscribe discs not detected or recognized by the drive

cd

Archived