can i rip now, burn later?

radiorog

Question

Hello,

I was wandering is it possible when trying to record a cd, to download the original into the temp file, and then burn the cd at a future date? I had this prob the other day when wanted to record cd but had no blank myself to put it on.

Thank you.

2 answers to this question

As long as you rip to your hard drive, you can burn to a disc whenever you want. I would suggest creating a folder named 'Ripped CD's' or something like that to keep all your files in. It's easier to find and you can always delete them after you've burned them to disc.

Thanks Beerman :)

Hello,

I was wandering is it possible when trying to record a cd, to download the original into the temp file, and then burn the cd at a future date? I had this prob the other day when wanted to record cd but had no blank myself to put it on.

Thank you.

As long as you rip to your hard drive, you can burn to a disc whenever you want. I would suggest creating a folder named 'Ripped CD's' or something like that to keep all your files in. It's easier to find and you can always delete them after you've burned them to disc.

Archived