• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Just bought EMC10

NoLaLady

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello. I just noticed that the version 9 program under Roxio My DVD Studio Premier 9 still listed in Add/Delete Programs. Should it still be there? Should I uninstall it? Any problems as yet unencountered due to this?

If you didn't uninstall it, of course it is still there. Can you run all of the programs in EMC 10, without any problems? If so, all is well, and you can keep the earlier version, if you want.

You can also uninstall it, if you want to.

Well - during installation there were messages about uninstalling various things so I thought maybe it was getting rid of everything. Anyway - no I'm not having a problem free experience - I'm being told that my video card is 'possibly' in need of upgrading - but Device Mgmnt didn't seem to think so. Don't know what else lies in store for me. EMC10 did a nice job of converting a .mpeg from my DVD camcorder to some format for my Zune and made quick work of combining some rehearsal songs for the same device and for a car CD. Still don't understand how to use MY DVD menus but never really tried all that hard to figure it out. I'm keeping the older stuff until I"m sure that all my DVD material will run in this new program. Thanx for your reply. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Archived