• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

My DVD

dob

Question

Hi

Need Help....I got MyDVD free with Canon camcorder DC50. Whenever I am tryinfg to transfer video Recording tp PC ....system says there is an error and needs to close down. I am following all the instructions. This happens when i click on OPEN DISC. I contacted Roxio through their live chat and they said they cannot help....it was the rudest support chat i have ever encountered...Now I need your help.

1 answer to this question

Hi

Need Help....I got MyDVD free with Canon camcorder DC50. Whenever I am tryinfg to transfer video Recording tp PC ....system says there is an error and needs to close down. I am following all the instructions. This happens when i click on OPEN DISC. I contacted Roxio through their live chat and they said they cannot help....it was the rudest support chat i have ever encountered...Now I need your help.

They really can't help because you have an OEM version of the software modified for/by Canon. You must go to Canon to get help with that OEM version.

Do you have Quicktime on your computer? It is needed to process the video files.

Did you finalize the disc? If you did not, you won't be able to use it. According to Canon "Roxio MyDVD for Canon Software simplifies your life by letting you read unfinalized DVDs via your USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Terminal."

Archived