No audio during VideoWave preview

konabrad

Question

In a new VideoWave production I have added stills to the project and now adding some video clips. While previewing the clips in the Media Selector panel, the video plays fine but the associated audio does not. I checked "properties" and the audio is there and I also can play the same video/audio clip in Windows Media Player. I can also add background audio files from other music folders. The audio associated with the video is MPEG. Any suggestions?

Konabrad

3 answers to this question

In a new VideoWave production I have added stills to the project and now adding some video clips. While previewing the clips in the Media Selector panel, the video plays fine but the associated audio does not. I checked "properties" and the audio is there and I also can play the same video/audio clip in Windows Media Player. I can also add background audio files from other music folders. The audio associated with the video is MPEG. Any suggestions?

Konabrad

I'm not sure that this is your problem Brad, but just in case you might want to check to make sure that you have the"Native Audio" box checked. If you have already done this then we can check on something else.

Frank...

Archived