• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Blurry Pictures on DVD Players

pcornetta85

Question

3 answers to this question

Every time a burn a DVD it comes out blurry on the dvd players that I will put it on. I was wondering if there was a way to shrink the pixels to make them smaller and give a better picture.

I dont know. I just downloaded the new Roxio 10 and I cant even burn movies on it. So I used a program called DVD Flick to do it and it comes out blurry on a tv. I want to know if it is possible how to burn a clear movie.

I dont know. I just downloaded the new Roxio 10 and I cant even burn movies on it. So I used a program called DVD Flick to do it and it comes out blurry on a tv. I want to know if it is possible how to burn a clear movie.

If your are trying to burn commercial movies, EMC 10 will not do it since that is illegal.

Every time a burn a DVD it comes out blurry on the dvd players that I will put it on. I was wondering if there was a way to shrink the pixels to make them smaller and give a better picture.

You cannot change the size of pixels :blink:

Could you please give some information on what you are doing? "Every time a burn a DVD it comes out blurry on the dvd players that I will put it on" really is very little information to go on. What program component of EMC 10 are you using? What is your source video? What format is it? Where did it come from? To what DVD quality are you burning?

Archived