Registering Toast 7 without a serial number?

dherron

Question

Hi,

I am trying to register Toast Titanium 7 that I've had on my MacBook Pro for well over a year. However, I cannot find the original CD or Packaging to get the serial number/product code which I need to register my version of Toast.

Is there any way around this? or how to get my original serial number so that I can update to a newer version of Toast Titanium 7?

Regards. David.

2 answers to this question

I'm having that exact problem!

Only I DIDN'T accidentally make a duplicate of my original version of Toast, so now I can't use it AT ALL. They can retrieve the number for you IF you have the email address you had then, and the last 4 digits of the credit card used to buy it. I've had it YEARS so I can't even guess what THOSE would have been at the time.

I saw a couple of ancient software boxes last time I was in my storage unit, but I'm almost certain that was followed with .... "Huh? Why would I still need THESE?" and throwing them away. :( I'm not even sure Toast was one of them. I'm going to re-check there, and some random data backup discs, in case my original Toast is on them, but that's all I've got. Could you message me if you find a solution that DOES allow us to update?

The registration key is on the disc packaging if you bought the boxed version or in an email from Roxio if you purchased directly as a download. If you can't find it you'll have to contact Roxio's customer support .

Archived