dherron

Registering Toast 7 without a serial number?

Question

Hi,

I am trying to register Toast Titanium 7 that I've had on my MacBook Pro for well over a year. However, I cannot find the original CD or Packaging to get the serial number/product code which I need to register my version of Toast.

Is there any way around this? or how to get my original serial number so that I can update to a newer version of Toast Titanium 7?

Regards. David.

2 answers to this question

The registration key is on the disc packaging if you bought the boxed version or in an email from Roxio if you purchased directly as a download. If you can't find it you'll have to contact Roxio's customer support .

I'm having that exact problem!

Only I DIDN'T accidentally make a duplicate of my original version of Toast, so now I can't use it AT ALL. They can retrieve the number for you IF you have the email address you had then, and the last 4 digits of the credit card used to buy it. I've had it YEARS so I can't even guess what THOSE would have been at the time.

I saw a couple of ancient software boxes last time I was in my storage unit, but I'm almost certain that was followed with .... "Huh? Why would I still need THESE?" and throwing them away. :( I'm not even sure Toast was one of them. I'm going to re-check there, and some random data backup discs, in case my original Toast is on them, but that's all I've got. Could you message me if you find a solution that DOES allow us to update?