• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
FRANKN

MY DVD EXPRESS

Question

Every time a launch add a new movie to My DVD EXPRESS I get the Microsoft error message that it has encountered a problem and has to close. Has anybody had this problem and found a solution please

6 answers to this question

Every time a launch add a new movie to My DVD EXPRESS I get the Microsoft error message that it has encountered a problem and has to close. Has anybody had this problem and found a solution please

What type of file are you adding and does the same thing happen when you add that file to MyDVD (not Express)?

I am having the same problem with the blue screen popping up when I try to add a new movie in both My DVD and My DVD Express. , but my computer is only about four months old it's a Dell Dimension DXP 061 running Windows XP with a Intel Core 2 CPU 6320. The message mentions the "nv4_disp" driver

but I'm afraid I am not strong on the technical aspects of PCs. The entire message string runs like this:

STOP: 0x000000EA (0x897AFA78, 0x89A42008, 0xBA4EBCBC, 0x00000001)

I have tried to remove and reload the program three times already with the same results. Anyone with any constructive suggestions would be appreciated.

David

What type of file are you adding and does the same thing happen when you add that file to MyDVD (not Express)?

The same thing happens to me. I just click "add new movie" and EMC 10 locks up. I never get to the point of selecting a file type. This happens in MyDVD and MyDVDExpress. Anybody know how to fix this?

The same thing happens to me. I just click "add new movie" and EMC 10 locks up. I never get to the point of selecting a file type. This happens in MyDVD and MyDVDExpress. Anybody know how to fix this?

First, have you done as James suggests and updated your drivers?

I remember reading a post many months back where someone could drag and drop a file from a folder to MyDVD but could not use the Import function. You might want to try that. I don't recall it locking up EMC but I thought it gave up an error. Do you get any error message?