• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Wave

jk271960

Question

I am trying to burn a DVD for my father who may have 2 weeks or 2 months left with live. The dvd is of old family videos from the 70's. Everytime I try to burn or encode within 5 minutes it freezes with an error. The movie is 2.4gb. I have tried and tried, I have removed the background audio and tried again, I have deleted the areas where it freezes without any success.

Is there a hotfix or can anyone help my please?

Any help is appreciated. John

2 answers to this question

I am trying to burn a DVD for my father who may have 2 weeks or 2 months left with live. The dvd is of old family videos from the 70's. Everytime I try to burn or encode within 5 minutes it freezes with an error. The movie is 2.4gb. I have tried and tried, I have removed the background audio and tried again, I have deleted the areas where it freezes without any success.

What is the error message? You might try this fix and see if that helps.

Other suggestions would be to disconnect from the net and close as many background programs as you can when working on this video. Also, keep your drive defragged.

I can't imagine what you are going through during this time but please know that there is someone, someplace else who is thinking of you right now during this time. I hope that helps somewhat.

What is the error message? You might try this fix and see if that helps.

Other suggestions would be to disconnect from the net and close as many background programs as you can when working on this video. Also, keep your drive defragged.

I can't imagine what you are going through during this time but please know that there is someone, someplace else who is thinking of you right now during this time. I hope that helps somewhat.

I have downloaded the same fix by looking at your previous help to others and may I say your words are much appreciated.

I have degragged and closed down all other programs. I have not tried disconnecting from the net however.

Thank you for your reply.

John K

I am sorry but I am new to this.

I posted my reply on the same page as your answer.

Firstly I appreciate very much your words and your thoughts.

I have tired the fix and all of the other suggestions without any luck.

Thanks anyway.

John K

Archived