• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Order Of Stills

tadd5181

Question

I have copied to stills to a file on the computer. When I use that file to then add some of the stills to a production in Roxio, Roxio has placed the stills not in the order in which they appear in the file on the computer. Rather, Roxio puts the stills in a new order, using a system that appears to place still #001 first, then # 011 next, and then #111 next...then it moves to #002, #022 and #222. This of course jumbles the pictures. I want Roxio to show them in order they appear in the file. How do I do that?

1 answer to this question

Computers can't count :) . (unless it is in binary). It is a Windows thing. There are several batch renaming tools. Google for them. I don't have one I can recommend.

I have copied to stills to a file on the computer. When I use that file to then add some of the stills to a production in Roxio, Roxio has placed the stills not in the order in which they appear in the file on the computer. Rather, Roxio puts the stills in a new order, using a system that appears to place still #001 first, then # 011 next, and then #111 next...then it moves to #002, #022 and #222. This of course jumbles the pictures. I want Roxio to show them in order they appear in the file. How do I do that?

Archived