• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

need emc10 expert to help me

ilana

Question

hello,

i am new to emc10 and have spent a shocking number of hours attempting to make dvds of my home videos. i am quite competent on a pc -- though it is not obvious right now and i am exasperated with trying to make a dvds.

the user guide and help menus are only helping minimally and i need phone instruction on the basics of making a dvd. if you can provide this instruction and can walk me through the process, please forward your info.

i am ready to get started right away as i have spent countless hours and have nothing to show for it -- yet.

best,

ilana

1 answer to this question

hello,

i am new to emc10 and have spent a shocking number of hours attempting to make dvds of my home videos. i am quite competent on a pc -- though it is not obvious right now and i am exasperated with trying to make a dvds.

the user guide and help menus are only helping minimally and i need phone instruction on the basics of making a dvd. if you can provide this instruction and can walk me through the process, please forward your info.

i am ready to get started right away as i have spent countless hours and have nothing to show for it -- yet.

best,

ilana

Save your money, Look in the tips and tricks area of EMC 9 and EMC 10 to get some very good advice. There is also a post named "One way..." that should be of help since it goes through the entire process of starting with images and video and ending up with a finished production. The other posts address some of the specifics that the post doesn't address. Also watch the demo videos.

Archived