• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxassist.exe

ukrhardin

After installing creator 6 on a new pc and rebooting I get a message that it doesn't detect my cd/dvd drives and that it needs to connect to roxio to check for updates. After connecting to the internet I click ok to let it check the roxio website but I keep getting an error saying internet service interrupted try again later. I've tried running the roxassist.exe several times and continue to get the same error! Any suggestions as to what could be causing this?

After installing creator 6 on a new pc and rebooting I get a message that it doesn't detect my cd/dvd drives and that it needs to connect to roxio to check for updates. After connecting to the internet I click ok to let it check the roxio website but I keep getting an error saying internet service interrupted try again later. I've tried running the roxassist.exe several times and continue to get the same error! Any suggestions as to what could be causing this?

Probably ithas to do with the fact this aging program was written by Roxio, which has since been bought by Sonic (the former company called Roxio is now called Napster). This means you are probably trying to use an out-of-date link URL.

Try the link in for software updates in the left-hand column.

If this is a newly purchased program, and your new computer is WinXP SP1 or higher or Win2000 SP4 or higher, I'd suggest considering returning the program and getting EMC 7 or 7.5.

Lynn

Archived