• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Dvd Or Iso File Problems

hexe

Question

Hello,

I am using EMC 7.5. I build a DVD in DVD builder with background photo, background music and 2 titles (53 min land 1.06 min length, video). The total size is about 3.8GB. I am trying since a couple of days to burn this DVD to an ISO file or to a DVD... Anything I try, it hangs at step 2 of 7. In the beginning it looks like it works. I even had it working during night, same message...

I reinstalled EMC 7.5 and I rebuild the DVD numerous time...

Nothing seems to make a difference..

Any suggestions are highly welcome... I am getting very frustrated

Thank you

Irmi

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Thanks for the fast answer. I assembled the project in videowave and added it as titles to my menu in DVD builder. There are no chapters for the titles.

Irmi

What happens if

1-you try to burn to ISO with default background photo and audio

2-in Videowave, output your production to mpeg2. That will show if there is a problem with your videos, transitions, etc before you get to the burning process in DVD Builder. If there is a problem with your videowave production it may hang at the problem time.

Hi,

I burned to ISO with default background photo and audio and had the same problem.

I will try your 2.suggestion.

I noticed something strange... If the burn windows opens, there is an asterix star behind the words "Burn Status"...

Tonight I assembled another short project in videowave and burned it in DVD builder and it worked totally fine....

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it... '

Irmi

Hi,

I burned to ISO with default background photo and audio and had the same problem.

I will try your 2.suggestion.

I noticed something strange... If the burn windows opens, there is an asterix star behind the words "Burn Status"...

Tonight I assembled another short project in videowave and burned it in DVD builder and it worked totally fine....

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it... '

Irmi

That asterisk means that the software is not re-encoding the video file that you have in your production. That means the bitrate, etal, is the same as what DVD Builder uses. That is good.

Hello,

I am using EMC 7.5. I build a DVD in DVD builder with background photo, background music and 2 titles (53 min land 1.06 min length, video). The total size is about 3.8GB. I am trying since a couple of days to burn this DVD to an ISO file or to a DVD... Anything I try, it hangs at step 2 of 7. In the beginning it looks like it works. I even had it working during night, same message...

I reinstalled EMC 7.5 and I rebuild the DVD numerous time...

Nothing seems to make a difference..

Any suggestions are highly welcome... I am getting very frustrated

Thank you

Irmi

I hope you are creating your project in Videowave because that component of EMC 7.5 is designed for that purpose while DVD Builder is designed for creating menus and burning.

It seems though you have assembled your project in DVD Builder so its a bit harder to debug your project. Do you have chapters for any of your titles? Because Step 2 I think is where the Chapters for each title are gnerated. Until you can create an ISO file, there is not much point in burning to a DVD.

Archived