Creating Transitions

wxdan

Question

Hello all! I was hoping someone out there knows how to create or import transitions, overlays, or effects into the Videowave program. I recently came across some transitions saved in a quicktime format.

Additionally, does anyone know if there are updates to purchase that increase the number of transitions, etc.? I know Pinnacle Studio works with Hollywood FX and there are quite a few of those effects.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

wxdan

1 answer to this question

Hello all! I was hoping someone out there knows how to create or import transitions, overlays, or effects into the Videowave program. I recently came across some transitions saved in a quicktime format.

Additionally, does anyone know if there are updates to purchase that increase the number of transitions, etc.? I know Pinnacle Studio works with Hollywood FX and there are quite a few of those effects.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

wxdan

You can make all of the overlays that you want, but the transitions that you have in the program, are all that you can use. There are over 140 I think, so you should find something there that works for you.

Archived