Rebate Offer Not Detailed

jojoand

Question

In attempting to order a new version of Roxio, I am unable to get any details on what software one must have to be eligible for the $20 rebate. It's as if they are trying to trick you into ordering, even though you might not be able to qualify for the rebate. Does anyone know what the rebate requirements are?

Thank you... and no thanks to Roxio for making it so difficult to find this out before ordering.

2 answers to this question

A can't seem to find a copy on the roxio site, but I have a copy. I will tell you what it says.

Valid 10/1/05-3/31/07. Must be postmarked within 30 days.

"To qualify for the $20 upgrade/competitor mail-in rebate you must be a licensed user of a full version of one of the following products: any roxio/Sonic Product; Nero, Nero photoshow; dvd ripper;1-2-3 cody dvd's; photoshop elements, photoshop album; digital imagesuite; nova impact; photo explosion video explosion; pinnacle studio; studio media suite; 1 copy dvd's; paint shop pro; win dvd, screenblast movie studio; intervideo dvd copy".

If you have additional questions,you may need to contact customer support for more specifics or you can give someone on these boards a shot.

To qualify:You must send in the UPC from the box and proof of purchase and prior ownership of one of the products discussed above. Pleae note if you have a download version of Roxio, a copy of the e-mail verifying your purchase w/ the key is acceptable.

I could not find the form. One will be available upon purchase either through the retailer or by roxio w/ the download version

In attempting to order a new version of Roxio, I am unable to get any details on what software one must have to be eligible for the $20 rebate. It's as if they are trying to trick you into ordering, even though you might not be able to qualify for the rebate. Does anyone know what the rebate requirements are?

Thank you... and no thanks to Roxio for making it so difficult to find this out before ordering.

[/quote

Most company's Roxio, Nero offer a previous version upgrade, or competitor version upgrade. meaning Roxio 7.5, 7.0 , 6.0 Or on Nero version 6.6, 6.0, 5.5!

Look for it on sale at Best Buy, Circuit City, or the like it will be cheaper! I picked up Nero 7 for $29.00.

Have seen EMC 8 for $59.00 at Best Buy - $20.00 = $39.00.

Nero wanted the title page from the manual. It usually says on the box's rebate form and Best Buy is very good at helping you get a rebate.

cdanteek

Archived