Large Mp3 To Cda Spanning Cds

harnessman

Question

I have large mp3 files (700MB, 8 hours) that I would like to burn to CD Audio without having to manually split the file. I would like the burning software to convert the mp3 to cda and span however many CDs that may be required. (Usually 8 hours of audio will fit on around 7 CDs)

Can this product perform that function? I don't want to buy another burner to find out it cannot do what I need. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

I looked here because Roxio provides a plug-in to Audible.com's software that does include this fucntionality. When burning Audible's proprietary .aa files to cda it splits the file across CD's as it burns them and does a 5 second overlap between CD's.

Unfortunately, Audible's software will not accept any mp3 files!

I looked here because Roxio provides a plug-in to Audible.com's software that does include this fucntionality. When burning Audible's proprietary .aa files to cda it splits the file across CD's as it burns them and does a 5 second overlap between CD's.

Unfortunately, Audible's software will not accept any mp3 files!

I have tried to figure why anyone would have an 8 hour file of any kind, and I can't. Could you tell me why you have one so large?

I really am just asking.

Archived