Error 80004003 Dvd Burning

George1960

Question

Help! When burning DVDs in RMC 10, MyDVD, I get an error message in the final step indicating the image didn't burn and was aborted, error 80004003. "Roxanne" indicates this is sometimes caused by the graphics card not being DirectX 9 compatible. My current Nvidia graphics card is not, in fact DirectX 9 compatible, only DirectX 7.

Question 1, is there a work-around for this so I don't have to buy a new graphics card? I have updated to the most current driver for the card I have.

Question 2, I'm OK with buying a new graphics card if I know FOR CERTAIN it will fix my problem.

I'm using an external DVD reader/burner.

4 answers to this question

Help! When burning DVDs in RMC 10, MyDVD, I get an error message in the final step indicating the image didn't burn and was aborted, error 80004003. "Roxanne" indicates this is sometimes caused by the graphics card not being DirectX 9 compatible. My current Nvidia graphics card is not, in fact DirectX 9 compatible, only DirectX 7.

Question 1, is there a work-around for this so I don't have to buy a new graphics card? I have updated to the most current driver for the card I have.

Question 2, I'm OK with buying a new graphics card if I know FOR CERTAIN it will fix my problem.

I'm using an external DVD reader/burner.

What brand and model video card do you have?

Also, list your other system specs, similar to the way I have mine listed, in my signature.

Archived