Playing One Title (menu) After Another?

paigedenman

Question

When I used EMC 7.5 I just had to check a box in the burning faze, and the project would be saved to play one menu after another. How do I get the EMC 8 to do the same? I want to have a movie segment followed by a slide show, but it keeps going back to the main menu...???

Help!

10 answers to this question

If you are referring to playing one TITLE after another TITLE, that is no longer available. You can create a Videowave project with the movie segment and then add the slideshow to the end of that project. Add that Videowave project to a MyDVD project.

I fin out after I buy version 8 Why would that be taken out.

I create projects with Pinnacle and burn them with Easy CD Creator. R u telling me that after buying version 5 , 6 7 , 7.5 and now 8 that I am unable to play titles all the way through without going to the menu again. That is not going forward that is going backwards.

i hope that is an oversight. i will try and get my money back if that is not a free upgrade.

As a loyal Easy CD Creator, this might make me see if Nero allows for multiple titles and play them all without returning to the beginning

I fin out after I buy version 8 Why would that be taken out.

I create projects with Pinnacle and burn them with Easy CD Creator. R u telling me that after buying version 5 , 6 7 , 7.5 and now 8 that I am unable to play titles all the way through without going to the menu again. That is not going forward that is going backwards.

i hope that is an oversight. i will try and get my money back if that is not a free upgrade.

As a loyal Easy CD Creator, this might make me see if Nero allows for multiple titles and play them all without returning to the beginning

It won't be a free upgrade, and I feel for you. The Deluxe version allows what you are trying to do.

Removing features that most people don't use happens all the time and not with just Roxio. As Bruce mentioned, that is feature IS included with EMC8 Deluxe Suite.

Personally, I don't see the point of having 4 buttons on the menu if all you're going to do is play them all in a sequence. Putting all the clips together as one movie and then have another button with chapters would serve the same purpose.

Removing features that most people don't use happens all the time and not with just Roxio. As Bruce mentioned, that is feature IS included with EMC8 Deluxe Suite.

Personally, I don't see the point of having 4 buttons on the menu if all you're going to do is play them all in a sequence. Putting all the clips together as one movie and then have another button with chapters would serve the same purpose.

But the point is that it was in 7 and 7.5 and not now in 8. I did not go delux cos I do not need the dazzle device.

Looking at the specs I thought 8 would have just been a bump up from 7.5.

For me buying 8 ws a mistake.

Do not get me wrong, I have nver complained about Roxio before.

I have purchased ver 5, 6, 7, 7.5 and now 8 this is the first time more is less for me.

I make home video of the kids in chapters or titles, now I cannot have 4 titles in a menu that play one after another. i think that is a mistake and i for one am not a happy Roxio user

:) Thank you VERY MUCH!!! Super Helpful!

THANKS!

Yes, you can. Funny I didn't realize that until I looked so I could answer your question. When In Videowave, you will have to use the same slideshow wizard under the TOOLS section on the left.

For you project:

Open Videowave

Add you video file

Edit, etc

Then click on NEW SLIDESHOW so it will be after the video.

You can then save this Videowave project and later add it to a MyDVD project.

If you are referring to playing one TITLE after another TITLE, that is no longer available. You can create a Videowave project with the movie segment and then add the slideshow to the end of that project. Add that Videowave project to a MyDVD project.

OK - but if I do that can I use the slide show effects that are available now? There are some cool frames and transitions available with the slideshow, but I couldn't find them in the other "editing" area...

THANKS in advance for your help! I've been trying to reach someone at Roxio for days!

Yes, you can. Funny I didn't realize that until I looked so I could answer your question. When In Videowave, you will have to use the same slideshow wizard under the TOOLS section on the left.

For you project:

Open Videowave

Add you video file

Edit, etc

Then click on NEW SLIDESHOW so it will be after the video.

You can then save this Videowave project and later add it to a MyDVD project.

Archived