• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
tiganeasca

How Can I Add Consecutive Audio Tracks?

Question

I would simply like to add one (possibly two) other audio tracks that will play consecutively as background audio. But every time I go to add a new track, the program asks if I want to replace the first one I chose. Is there a way to use multiple audio tracks such that the second track begins when the first track ends? Or do I need to stitch together mutiple files? Thanks.

7 answers to this question

Guest ml

Which program are you using?

If you're using VideoWave and you're using a version where the Timeline is available, switch to that view.

Then you can simply drag songs onto the audio track so that one follows the other. Or you can use one audio track, then a narration track or one of the other tracks that allows sound if you want the songs to overlap.

Sorry. East Media Creator 7.

I think ml means what program, within Easy Media Creator 7, are you using. If you are using Photosuite, then you don't have EMC 7. You have the standalone PhotoSuite 7.

I think ml means what program, within Easy Media Creator 7, are you using. If you are using Photosuite, then you don't have EMC 7. You have the standalone PhotoSuite 7.

Not doing too well here, am I? :huh:

How about Storyboard?

How about Storyboard?

How about it? Do you have Easy Media Creator 7, or do you just have the standalone PhotoSuite 7? There is little to no point in going further, until that question is answered.

Guest ml

How about Storyboard?

I think Storyboard came with EMC version 7.

I don't have it installed anymore and don't remember, does it have a Timeline View?

Those files are basically VideoWave files and can be opened in VideoWave which has a timeline view UNLESS you have a basic or LE version of the program which came with hardware.

The Timeline view is the easiest way to add the sound consecutively.

I think Storyboard came with EMC version 7.

I don't have it installed anymore and don't remember, does it have a Timeline View?

Those files are basically VideoWave files and can be opened in VideoWave which has a timeline view UNLESS you have a basic or LE version of the program which came with hardware.

The Timeline view is the easiest way to add the sound consecutively.

Storyboard is what came up, if on the main menu, you clicked on Create Slideshow. It duplicated VideoWave, with the exception of Storyline being called Storyboard in the Create Slideshow. I do believe that it had Timeline.