• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 470 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

chelseamick

No Audio When Burning Dvd

Question

I have suddenly lost the sound when making a dvd from a recorded tv program. I'm pretty sure its not the burning software as I have tried burning with Easy media creator 10 and ConvertXtoDvd. The picture quality is exellent but no sound.

If I play the files on computer before burning everything appears ok. This has suddenly happened yesterday and the first thing I tried was sysytem restore with no luck and I've burnt dozens of dvd before with no problem. has anybody any ideas as to what might be causing this problem

many thanks for any help.

2 answers to this question

I have suddenly lost the sound when making a dvd from a recorded tv program. I'm pretty sure its not the burning software as I have tried burning with Easy media creator 10 and ConvertXtoDvd. The picture quality is exellent but no sound.

If I play the files on computer before burning everything appears ok. This has suddenly happened yesterday and the first thing I tried was sysytem restore with no luck and I've burnt dozens of dvd before with no problem. has anybody any ideas as to what might be causing this problem

many thanks for any help.

If you have power DVD or Win DVD, should be similar. Play the DVD and right click the screen, put a check mark, show information. What does it say for audio?

Download the free G Spot, put the no audio disc in a DVD Drive. Open G Spot navigate to vob #1, open. What does it show audio?

cd