• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Loading .iso File

kaikow

Question

7 answers to this question

Disc Copier does not seem to let me browse within the .ISO image.

I can do this with ImageDRrve in Nero 6,

I don't believe Disc Image Loader was included till EMC 7.5, but that would be the EMC "tool" you're looking for. If it's not (as I suspect) then you'll need to use a different image loading tool like the free DAEMON tools to look at the contents before burning to CD. And that, of course, is the alternative route, burn the CD, and then look at what's on it.

Hope that helps!

I don't believe Disc Image Loader was included till EMC 7.5, but that would be the EMC "tool" you're looking for. If it's not (as I suspect) then you'll need to use a different image loading tool like the free DAEMON tools to look at the contents before burning to CD. And that, of course, is the alternative route, burn the CD, and then look at what's on it.

Hope that helps!

Thanx.

In lieu of this capability in version 7.1.1.189, I guess I will do either:

1. Create a CD-RW and lookat the files. No need to waste CD-R media.

2. On my multboot system, I have Nero in other OS, so I could boot to that OS and use Nero.

Dave is correct as far as 7.1.1.189 not having any options to browse inside a previously burned ISO file. If you are wanting to browse the ISO file, I assume you might want to edit something. If that's the case, you might go back to the original DMSM or DMSD production and edit there and then do another burn as an ISO file and give it another name.

Frank........

Dave is correct as far as 7.1.1.189 not having any options to browse inside a previously burned ISO file. If you are wanting to browse the ISO file, I assume you might want to edit something. If that's the case, you might go back to the original DMSM or DMSD production and edit there and then do another burn as an ISO file and give it another name.

Frank........

In this case, I just wanted to find a way to see what was in the image without havin gto first burn to a CD/CD-RW.

So, I booted to my system that has Nero and used Nero's Image Drive.

Then I remembered that I could use ISO Buster.

Guest mlpasley

I think you could also burn that .iso to a folder on the hard drive and then use a program that plays DVDs to view the file. I know it works with DVDs and if I remember correctly, it will also work with VCDs.

Archived