Cannot Move Video Files To The Burn Section.

devonjohnstone

Question

I am having trouble with my EMC 7.5. When I import the videos I wish to burn from my hard drive, they now become a blank square with an egg timer on the front then change to a red circle with a line going through it. I therefore cannot move them to the burn section. This is a new problem as it never happened before. Am I missing a drive or codec or something like that as this is a new computer that this problem is with. I have downloaded and installed every kind of codec /ac3/directx 9 and still no solution.

Thanks

Devon

6 answers to this question

I am having trouble with my EMC 7.5. When I import the videos I wish to burn from my hard drive, they now become a blank square with an egg timer on the front then change to a red circle with a line going through it. I therefore cannot move them to the burn section. This is a new problem as it never happened before. Am I missing a drive or codec or something like that as this is a new computer that this problem is with. I have downloaded and installed every kind of codec /ac3/directx 9 and still no solution.

Thanks

Devon

If your using the Vista OS, Internet Explorer 7, or Windows Media Player 11?

Anyone of those listed is probably your problem, 7.5 is old software and not compatible with the new MS programs, sorry.

cd

Archived