Toshiba Runs $2.7 Million Ad During Super Bowl

cdanteek

Because since Sept., TV programming has really sucked especially on weekends. I'm sooo sick of it.

In my, opinion regular TV has sucked for far longer than that. I watch exactly 2 series TV shows. CSI, the original, and Bones. Other TV shows I watch are PBS, DIY, old movies, and shows on channels like History etc. Would not bother me if the strike never ended, or that another award show where they pat each other on the back gets canceled.

In my, opinion regular TV has sucked for far longer than that. I watch exactly 2 series TV shows. CSI, the original, and Bones. Other TV shows I watch are PBS, DIY, old movies, and shows on channels like History etc. Would not bother me if the strike never ended, or that another award show where they pat each other on the back gets canceled.

If you are a History channel watcher, then you know that at the end of 2012, we won't be watching television anymore, if the Mayan calendar is correct.

If you are a History channel watcher, then you know that at the end of 2012, we won't be watching television anymore, if the Mayan calendar is correct.

Funny you mention that. I've been telling people that for years just to see the look on their faces. Wrote a paper on it many years ago for a history class and still never really believed it would happen. I think the TV strike might be over by then. <_<

It might just be "the end of the world as we know it", as a song put it.

You might re-read the Book of Jonah - especially the little-noticed 4th chapter (following the 'great fish' incident), after they file an Environmental Impact Statement. The book is only two pages total, and if you don't have a hard copy lying around, it's probably available on the internet.

(The earliest known reference to committees was in reference to the Tower in Babylon, which didn't have the approval higher authorities; the committees were disbanded.)

Of course, almost nobody believed Noah ... :huh:

Lynn

Archived