• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Fade-out And Fade-in, In The Middle Of A Track

david_christian

Question

I have EMC7.5 and it only allows you to fade out and in at the begining and the end of a track. I thought for sure even 7.5 would do that. I am a previous Music Match customer and they have been providing that capability for years.

I am now downloading EMC8, can anybody tell me if that support fading out and in in the middle of a track.

Dave C.

3 answers to this question

Your question isn't perfectly clear. If you simply want to fade out a song in the middle, and fade it back in, yes, you can do that in sound editor by changing the 'volume envelope' as pictured below. If you want to crossfade from one track to another, in the middle of one of them, you'll need to first trim the one so that it ends where you want, then you can apply the crossfade effect in Music Disc Creator.

So, exactly what do you want to do?

At the time I asked the question I had not installed the program. I was waiting on the 6 plus hour download. I loaded the application and found that I could do what I needed to do with EMC 8. What you describe is basically what I was looking for. I wanted to trim the song in the middle and then fade out into the next track.

Thanks for your help.

DC

I have EMC7.5 and it only allows you to fade out and in at the begining and the end of a track. I thought for sure even 7.5 would do that. I am a previous Music Match customer and they have been providing that capability for years.

I am now downloading EMC8, can anybody tell me if that support fading out and in in the middle of a track.

Dave C.

Your question isn't perfectly clear. If you simply want to fade out a song in the middle, and fade it back in, yes, you can do that in sound editor by changing the 'volume envelope' as pictured below. If you want to crossfade from one track to another, in the middle of one of them, you'll need to first trim the one so that it ends where you want, then you can apply the crossfade effect in Music Disc Creator.

So, exactly what do you want to do?

post-61-1142604928.jpg

Archived