Convert Dmss To Mpg

curryh

How do I convert DMSS file to MPG using Roxio "easy"DVD 10? There are absolutely no applications on software that address this! In short, I made a slideshow with music in the backgroud. I need to upload it to a specific sight and I can't figure out the conversion process.

How do I convert DMSS file to MPG using Roxio "easy"DVD 10? There are absolutely no applications on software that address this! In short, I made a slideshow with music in the backgroud. I need to upload it to a specific sight and I can't figure out the conversion process.

Your Production 1.dmsm, are pointers and data for your project! You haven't made anything yet, you have to output to what you want. ;)

cd

Your Production 1.dmsm, are pointers and data for your project! You haven't made anything yet, you have to output to what you want. ;)

cd

Actually, cd, curryh is correct.

Productions made with the Slideshow Assistant are .dmss productions.

Double click on that production to open it. It's a 3 step process and you need to procede to step 3.

On the left you should have 3 options and one of them is to 'burn to disk'. When you click on that, it should open MyDVD Express.

You can double click on the My Menu and change the text.

At the bottom is the option to select a CD or DVD depending on what burner you have and how you want to burn the production.

If that doesn't help, please let us know what's happening.

*edit* At least I think that's what's happening. I'm not familiar with 'easy DVD 10'....... :unsure:

Not sure if VideoWave will accept .dmss files but if it does couldn't the production just be added and then output to a mpg file.That way the output would be a file that could be uploaded to a website (which is what I think they're asking)?

I doesn't seem to open .dmss files. Only .dmsp and .pspd (PhotoSuite files). But that sounds like good feature for future versions!

Click CREATE A FILE - takes you to a Save & share dialog box.

or

Click on 'EDIT IN VIDEOWAVE'. YOu can edit further and then you can output to many file formats for the web or to burn to disc.

post-49-1202149038.jpg

post-49-1202149164.jpg

Archived