• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Runtime Error

lynnstjames

Question

5 answers to this question

When I start my pc I get a runtime error....Program commonfiles/Roxioshared/100/sharedcom/roxwatch.exe. I click its okay button and it goes away until the next time i start up. What is this? What do i need to do if anything? Will this prevent my computer from running roxio? Thanks

Thanks your suggestion worked.

When I start my pc I get a runtime error....Program commonfiles/Roxioshared/100/sharedcom/roxwatch.exe. I click its okay button and it goes away until the next time i start up. What is this? What do i need to do if anything? Will this prevent my computer from running roxio? Thanks

Try going to msconfig or any startup manager to remove roxwatchtray from startups.

You might want to start responding to questions/tips that you have been given in your other threads!

Archived