Reverse Engineer

windypops

Question

3 answers to this question

Can I reverse engineer a DVD slideshow in order to copy the images back into a MY PICTURES data base file.

You can use a software player to play your slideshow on your computer and extract the images if the players allows that feature. I think Cineplayer has that feature.

You can use a software player to play your slideshow on your computer and extract the images if the players allows that feature. I think Cineplayer has that feature.

Just keep in mind that the quality of the images typically won't be as good as the originals since they have been encoded to the image quality of a DVD image. If you don't have the originals, there's nothing you can do to recover that image quality from your DVD slideshow.

Thanks, I found Cineplayer and it works and I am happy with the results.

As mention, the new images are not quite as good as the originals, but good enough. :D

I have been able to recreate my data bas which was lost during a computer crash.

Archived